Creating the Perfect Autumnal Loft Conversion
With Autumn just around the corner, it’s time to think about how to get your loft conversion looking and feeling cosy.
To truly fit the bill, your Autumnal loft conversion needs to look the part. Here are a few of our suggestions:
- Wood – brings the feeling of nature, don’t limit it to floors and walls, add wooden accessories such as tables and cabinets.
- Throws and blankets – opt for patterns such as tartan and colours such as reds, yellows, oranges and browns.
- Lighting – choose lights that can be adjusted in terms of brightness or that can be turned on individually.
- Candles – can set the mood or keep things calm, opt for scented candles for extra relaxation.
Armed with these tips, you’ll have your loft conversion looking cosy in no time.
Nothing says cosy like warmth
It’s all well looking cosy, but your loft conversation needs to physically feel cosy. That’s why proper insulation is key when creating your Autumnal masterpiece.
If you don’t already have insulation you may want to consider the following:
- Internal insulation (e.g. Celotex foam)
- TLX Silver foil insulation (when keeping height in your conversion is key)
- Plasterboard over insulation
- Alternatively, use tongue-and-groove wood panelling to cover insulation
- Insulate your doors
Needless to say, this does not apply if you already have quality insulation installed.
What type of conversion suits Autumn?
Although you can make any loft conversion Autumnal, we particularly like the Dormer loft conversion as it really captures the cosy feel.
If you would like help with bringing your dream loft conversion to life, please give us a call today on 020 3732 4509 and we can arrange a no obligation site visit.
Alternatively, you can send u an e-mail at email@example.com.